Robbins Pondweed is a native plant growing in Lake Archer and is the primary reason the lake has not been overrun with the Brazilian Water Weed.
- This plant is the dominant plant in Lake Archer and needs to be protected.
- There is a thick blanket of this plant throughout much of the lake.
- The plant and it’s density have helped the lake fend off other invasive species.
- It is okay to rake this directly in front of your property for recreational purposes, but keep it to a minimum.
- We need to preserve this plant!
Underwater view of Robbins Pondweed